Job Title: R&D Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Location: Assen, the Netherlands
Next Lubricants is a fast-growing manufacturer of specialty lubricants, concentrating on the development of custom lubricants for highly technical applications. A few examples include heat pumps, hydrocarbon gas compression, refrigeration, and high temperature thermal systems.
Next Lubricants is currently searching for a creative individual, with excellent research skills and a broad chemical and analytical knowledge to support in the development and testing of new products as well as evaluation of new raw materials.
The position will also involve coordinating with other departments to improve the speed and efficiency of production, providing technical support to Next Lubricants customers, and quality control testing.
Duties and Responsibilities
The R&D Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the research and testing of new raw materials
- Development and testing of new products
- Design and development of new test methods and protocols
- Analyzing and improving current production methods
- Providing technical and product support to customers
- Performing quality assurance tests on both raw materials and finished products using established ASTM and DIN methods
- Maintaining and analyzing laboratory and production records
- Creating and maintaining Quality, Safety and Compliance documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Be highly innovative and creative
- Excellent research skills
- Mechanical aptitude and interest preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in English
To apply for this position please email your CV to:
+31 (0) 592-372299